CLS is a recruitment agency based in the UK specialising in the construction sector. We have been established since 1999 and our core management team has over 100 years’ experience in the field. we are registered with the Construction Industry Training Board and have a strong training commitment to ensure our personnel meet our Clients’ requirements at all times.
We supply qualified personnel to the building and civil engineering sectors. Our extensive nationwide database includes:
- Construction and civil staff from Foremen/Gangermen to Project Managers
- CPCS/NPORS accredited Plant Operatives
- CSCS accredited General Operatives/Groundworkers and Trades
Upon appointment, all our operatives receive an information pack which includes timesheets, terms and conditions and payment details. They are paid on a weekly basis directly into their bank account. Our staff members are on hand 24 hours a day for both operatives and Clients for any queries/problems which may arise.
The past few years have been exciting for CLS – this year (2019) marks our 20th year in Construction Recruitment and we continue to be a leader in our Sector.
Some of our major achievements over the years include:
- Achieving preferred supplier status for various Clients on all the AMP Water Contracts from 2 through to 6
- Supplying major road contracts including Wakefield Eastern Relief Road, A46 Newark to Widmerpool, Scarborough Integrated Transport Scheme, A1(M) Upgrade, Link Roads such as A18/A180 and the Derby T12 Projects, Lincoln East/West Relief Road, Asset Renewals schemes on the M1, M62 and M621
- Major infrastructure schemes including Blackpool Tramway Extension, Dooba Works, Worksop
- Large flood defence schemes including Scarborough, Greatham, Willerby, Cottingham, Redcar and repairing Tadcaster Bridge
- Renewable energy schemes including Brotherton Weir Hydro Scheme, Hornsea Onshore Substation and Keadby Windfarm
- Land remediation schemes nationwide including the prestigious VSD Avenue Scheme in Chesterfield
- Construction of industrial units nationwide – from Grangemouth, to Swindon and all points in between
- Schools, housing, hospital and college building including Leeds City College
- International contracts including the construction of jetties, hotels etc